Position Overview: Perform various landscape maintenance services such as mowing, trimming, edging walkways and curbs, property clean-ups, etc. for Commercial Properties and Home Owner Associations.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Daily mowing and trimming of Commercial Property/HOA lawns.
- Daily edging of walkways and curbs, trash policing.
- Seasonal pruning/trimming of trees, shrubs and landscape grasses.
- Seasonal property clean-ups and leaf removals.
- Use of hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruners, saws, hedge/brush trimmers.
- Operate mowing equipment, such as commercial-size mowers, string trimmers, Ventrac tractors, backpack blowers, edgers.
- Perform such other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be legally able to be employed in Colorado
- Possess and maintain a valid US Driver License, if in a driving position.
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more on a daily basis.
- Experience with Zero-Turn mowers is a plus.
Pay: $12-$15 per hour, DOE
For full job duties and requirements, please view the Maintenance Job Description below:
If interested in working for LCS as a Maintenance Crew Member, please complete the application below: