Position Overview: Installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of both Commercial Property and Home Owner Association irrigation systems; To ensure irrigation system is properly maintained and operating at peak efficiency.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Install irrigation timers, piping and valves.
- Troubleshoot and repair irrigation pipe and fittings, sprinklers heads electrical components and central irrigation control computers..
- System start-ups, evaluation and winterization.
- Test irrigation systems for proper functioning of valves and timers; Record detailed inspections.
- Read diagrams and blueprints to layout and locate irrigation valves, timers and wiring.
- Locate, excavate and repair or replace damaged or malfunctioning equipment.
- Think critically to solve problems and complete repairs with minimal impact to lawn or landscape.
- Effectively assess water efficiency and make adjustments to quickly correct over or under watering.
- Be proactive with diagnosing and repairing any irrigation issues.
- Must possess and maintain a valid US Driver License, have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be legally able to be employed in Colorado
- Extensive knowledge in irrigation system installation, maintenance and repair.
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more and excavating/back filling necessary holes and trenches in a safe manner.
- +3yrs professional experience working with irrigation system installation, maintenance and repair.
Pay: $18-$23 per hour, DOE
For full job duties and requirements, please view the Irrigation Technician Job Description below:
If interested in working for LCS as an Irrigation Technician, please complete the application below: